As you probably might have heard already, SM Development is constructing SM Light Residences Boni Mandaluyong right beside the Boni MRT station.
Located in the middle of everything, SM Light Residences Boni Mandaluyong is minutes away from everywhere – Makati, Ortigas, Quezon City, Manila just to name a few. You can walk to Robinson’s Pioneer or take 1 ride to SM Megamall. You’re also just minutes away from Makati CBD and Ortigas Center.
Construction in ongoing on the three (3) 40-storey condominium towers that will surely brighten the Mandaluyong horizon. The towers are located on EDSA corner Madison Street in Mandaluyong and will have a direct walkway to Boni MRT station.
Whether you take your car, ride a bus, or take the MRT, the bustling commercial and business districts of Mandaluyong, Makati and Ortigas are just a few minutes away from this centrally located complex.
The view from the upper floors is breathtaking, especially at night when the building lights of the neighboring cities illuminate the skyline like stars beckoning to a traveler.
Studio units, three types of one-bedroom units, and two bedroom units are available for the discerning buyer.
The projected turn over of the 3 condominium towers are Tower 1: Q3 2013, Tower 2: Q1 2015 and Tower 3: Q2 2014.
SM Light Residences Project Features
Check the many features of SM Light Residences
- Grand Lobby
- Retail area with cafés, restaurants and shops at the Ground Floor and 2nd Level, with a dedicated parking for retail guests
- Landscaped amenity area at the Recreational Deck (8th Floor) with an area of about 8,539 sqm
- Swimming pools
- 5 Function rooms
- 2 at the 8th floor (184 sqm & 123 sqm)
- 3 at the 10th floor (104 sqm, 51 sqm & 76 sqm)
- Gym (183 sqm)
- Jogging path
- Children’s playground
SM Light Residences Facilities
- 4-high speed elevators per tower
- Speed: Passenger: 210 meters per minute; Freight: 105 meters per minute
- Waiting time: max. of 60 seconds
- Capacity per elevator: Passenger: 20 persons; Freight: 21 persons;
- 24-hour security
- Automatic fire alarm system
- Centralized mailroom system at the 8th Floor
- Centralized garbage collection and disposal system (through property management)
- Back-up power
Commercial spaces: 100%
Common areas: 100%
- 1 light receptacle for each bedroom
- 1 light receptacle for living room
- 1 outlet for refrigerator
- levels of above ground parking (Podium 5, 6 and 7)
- Total no. of parking slots for residential: 868 slots
Light Residences SMDC property management services are also available for a variety of needs, like unit leasing, handyman services and general housekeeping. Enjoy these services for reasonable rates.
SM Light Residences Price
SM Light Residences price is made affordable by the good guys of SM Development. Now owning a condominium is definitely made easy by these affordable payment terms.
Here is a sample computation for a TCP of Php2,150,000. The actual monthly payments may vary depending the TCP of your unit.
Reservation: Only Php25,000 to reserve your studio/1-Bedroom unit
Monthly: Php 11,250 per month for 36 months.
Balance payable through Bank Financing: Php1,720,000 (payable in 10 to 15 years)
For inquiries and viewing appointment:
Call Weng/Cashflow Realty
P.S. There is an ongoing promotion for SM Light Residences Boni Mandaluyong. Get discounts of as much as Php40,000! This promo is only until September 30, 2010. Call now to set an appointment.